We started over a year ago, but we haven't been consistent in completing it due to a lot of things that have been going on....its a weight on my shoulders now that we need to get finished inshaAllah!
My pictures of our lapbook are abit sloppy and dog-eared due to the fact we have had this for the past year or so...but thought at least you'd have a better idea of assembly if able to see it laid out.
The lapbook contains:
- What is a...: Slider to explain what is a condition and a pillar.
- The conditions of the prayer are 9: Lift the flap to show each of the conditions.
- Explanation of the 9 conditions: Pocket and cards to explain in more detail each of the conditions of salaah.
- The Pillars of prayer are 14: Flip mini book to write each of the pillars.
- Explanation of the pillars: Pocket and cards to explain in detail each pillar.
- The requirements of the prayer are 8: Flip mini book to write each of the requirments.
- Explanation of the 8 requirements: Pocket and cards to explain each requirement.
- The obligations of wudu are 6: Mini book explaining each obligation.
- The things which nullify the wudu are 8: Mini book explaining each nullifier.
To download just click the high-lighted text below:
Our computer crashed and died earlier in the year.....the panic that etched over me as I thought I'd lost the file to this lapbook before I had posted it on the blog! But Alhamdulillah I found I'd saved it over on google drive already!
However, because I lost the original files, I am unable to make any edits which needed doing before I would normally upload.
I figured I might as well still upload the file to the blog, rather than just leave it to collect virtual dust but just point out to you edits to look out for!
- you will find in my instructions on completing the lapbook some mistakes (these mistakes are just in my explaining how to assemble - not in the actual lapbook material itself, so just ignore those!)
And I also forgot to include tabs to the pockets to make it easier to stick into the folder. -So just remember before cutting to add tabs to the edges of the pockets as you cut inshaAllah (We made ours without the tabs - but it makes a very tight fit for the cards to be slotted into so it would definitely be easier with tabs to give the pocket more room).