Each Prophet from Adam to Muhammad has their own page where each story can be recorded in the childrens own words, and put together to form a giant 31 page time line!
The Prophets are ordered as mentioned in the chapters of Ibn Kathir's book "Stories of the Prophets". You can use this book or any other authentic work to help complete this task.
Although Ibn Kathir doesn't mention the Story of Muhammad in this particular book, I have included a page for his story to show the end of the Prophets.
The time line can be flipped through like a book, or pulled out and put up on the wall. Its been designed to allow for borderless printing so that the solid line running from Prophet to Prophet can continue seamlessly from page to page!
Have a look at the video to see it in action.....
To help children think about and understand each story before they commit pen to paper to write their own narration, there are 2 separate worksheets included to allow the child to first jot down a little research and map out each story with a Fact file and Storyboard worksheet.
I have added Prophets mentioned in the Qur'an colour poster, and worksheet to the resource pack. The worksheet can be used to name each of the Prophets in English, Arabic or both and optional, with a little extra research find an ayah in the Qur'an which names each Prophet and record the reference.
What you will receive:
- Time line assembly instructions PDF
- Prophet Fact File PDF: 1 Page (print for each Prophet)
- Prophet storyboard PDF: 1 Page (print for each Prophet)
- Stories of the Prophets time line PDF: 31 pages
- *NEW* Stories of the Prophets time line with wider lines and more drawing space for younger children PDF: 31 pages
- Prophets mentioned in the Qur'an colour poster PDF: 1 page
- Prophets mentioned in the Qur'an worksheet PDF: 1 page
- Time line extra blank pages x3 options PDF (should your child / student require more space to write his narrative, 3 extra unnamed pages are included that you can add)
- Time line for younger writers - extra blank pages x3 options PDF (should your child / student require more space to write his narrative, 3 extra unnamed pages are included that you can add)